CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ammon, Katie and Kael Gifford

A Forever Family!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sealing




June 6th 2009 Ammon and I finally got sealed. It was the day after our baby's due date (before the miscarriage) If I hadn't lost the baby, I feel that we would have done it earlier but it has been really tough these past nine months. If I didn't have Ammon by my side, I would not have made it! I felt that our future children might have been looking down on us, cheering us on. Love is a choice. We choose to love a person and we choose to continue loving them. It will be hard at times but oh so worth it in the end! I cried during the whole sealing part while holding Ammon's hands and looking into his eyes! It was an amazing day! I am completely in love with Ammon Christopher Gifford----Katie

Well, we finally did it! We have been sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. First of all, getting this far has been a bit of a struggle. We have had difficult trials and many sad things occur. The most painful one is our inability to have children. It is what I desire most and Katie as well. In the temple, I had truly felt that we were meant to have children. I don't now when but it has to happen. Brother Potter said that we would be great together and it made me think of not just a lasting relationship, but I truly felt the lord was trying to tell me that all our hopes would come to pass and to not fear anymore about the future. I know that if we do the right, God will take care of us.----Ammon

0 comments: