CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ammon, Katie and Kael Gifford

A Forever Family!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

WHY???

I went in for an ultra sound when I was about 8 weeks pregnant and I found out that my baby stopped growing. It was the worst experience ever! It seriously haunts my dreams. My body didn't get rid of the baby on its own so I had to go in for a D & C. I have had a lot of experience with the hospital recently. I just had surgery two months ago and stitches a little after that. This has not been my year. Ammon and I have been trying to get pregnant all year and I found out I have endometriosis and when I finally get pregnant when it seemed like it would never be possible, it doesn't work out again. It has been really tough with all this stress and school stress. I missed a few days for the D & C and it felt like I had been gone weeks. I have been in a 6th grade class in Herriman elementary for three weeks and I love it! It has been great but a lot of work. I have to write lessons, give spelling tests and vocabulary tests and on top of that I have to do homework for my 6 classes at UVU! It will be so nice when this semester ends.... just for the same thing to happen all over again in January. I wish I was done so I could just teach! This is why I am just updating my blog that desperately needed updating, mainly for that fact that I am no longer pregnant. UGH! is it ever going to happen?

0 comments: