The day before I found out I was pregnant, Ammon, my mom and dad and I went to Timpanogus Cave! It was the first time ever to have free cave tours! I have always wanted to go. Ammon and I enjoy those kinds of things! We are geeks together. It was a lot of fun! We got there around 8:45 and we got our tickets and it said not to start hiking until noon, and we wouldn't get into the caves until about 1:30. Wow! we did not want to wait three hours before we started the hike. We looked around the souviner shop and debated wether we would stay or leave. I wanted to stay but it was a long wait. Anyway we decided to start hiking a little before 10. It only took us 50 mins to get up! I was very proud of us! We got there way early and my dad talked to one of the guides and he said that we will be waiting for a long time. Then a new guide came out and started calling times. When no one came forward, he counted the people that were there and then said everyone come. It was so awesome! We did not have to wait! This guy was awesome too! We had a good group! The group behind us had a whole bunch of kids and we are lucky we had a quite group so we could learn about the caves. It was so awesome! You actually had to squeeze and duck to get around. Ammon took a ton of pictures but unfortunately, they do not do the caves justice! The guide turned off al the lights and was showing us how it was when they only had candles as a light source. Wow you could only see your hand that was holding the candle. Then he blew that out and showed up different rocks that absorb the light of a laser pen. Then he asked if anyone had a diamond ring. I stepped forward and showed mine. He then pointed the laser on the ring. Little red dots were everywhere around the cave. It was neat! I heard another man saying to his wife that he could not do that with her ring. Hmm interesting. I wonder what he is hiding.... Anyway, it was so awesome! I really enjoyed it! Good thing
I went before I found out I was pregnant, otherwise I probably would not have gone.
Grady Boy is F O U R ! ! ! !
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment