CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ammon, Katie and Kael Gifford

A Forever Family!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Ammon and I got to go in yesterday and see our baby! He is definitely a boy! He was proud to show off to us too. First we saw the brain and everything was normal. Then the heart.. all four chambers were there. She showed us a lot of other things and each time I was just waiting for her to say "that is normal." Everything did turn out to be normal. We have a normal, healthy baby boy on the way. When the ultrasound tech said "that is definitely a boy." I heard Ammon just gasp and I could tell he was tearing up. He is so excited to have a little boy! I am going to have an adorable, beautiful baby boy! A little Ammon! I would love to have more of Ammon around.  Ammon will be such a great role model for our boy! I look at Ammon and Grady and I can't believe how much Grady just adores Ammon. I am excited to watch him with our baby boy. The feeling is amazing! I feel so happy. I am so glad to be able to say he now, and call him by name.

Kael Ammon Gifford

While we were waiting to go in for the ultrasound, I felt Kael kicking/moving so much! He was so excited for his parents to finally see that he is a boy and when we did see him, he was showing off. Qt week 13 I totally felt a strange butterfly feeling and I just thought it had to be my baby. I had never felt a feeling like that before in my life. For three days straight, he moved so much! Then it stopped.. I didn't feel that feeling for weeks. I got so nervous! Then at week 16, we got to go in and hear the heartbeat so that relieved us! Now I feel Kael all the time and it is the most amazing thing to feel your child inside you safe and sound and to be reassured all the time that my baby boy is alright. 

I Love my Boys..... 
Ammon and Kael!

0 comments: