-Hiccups
So a lot of people asked if I had felt Kael have hiccups yet. I hadn't and I was wondering why. One day Ammon and I were playing with Kael and all of a sudden I felt these little, consistent bumps. I was worried it was his heart and it was really slow. Ammon checked his heartbeat with the stethoscope we have and his heart rate was fine. We both looked at each other and said "hiccups!" We knew it had to be hiccups. A few days later I got an email updating me about my baby's growth. It said he now can swallow and he swallows amniotic fluid and gets hiccups. No wonder I couldn't feel them before, he hadn't been swallowing yet! He now gets hiccups about 3 times a day or more!
-Movements
So about 2 weeks ago I was in the elementary school sitting at a table when I felt this strange feeling inside my body. All this pressure went to one spot on my belly and I put my hand there and felt a huge bulge. it felt like the bottom of a little foot. When I pressed on it, it went back down. I had never felt anything like this. I can feel his little body pressed up against me and when I push on it, it goes away or pushes back. Ammon and I try to guess what it is that we feel. Is it a foot? a shoulder? a hip?... It is so much fun to feel and see him moving all over the place!
KAEL IS AMAZING!
I am so excited to add a new member into our family. I have 2 amazing men in my life.. Ammon and Kael!
| 22 wks |
| 24 wks |
| 28 wks |
| 28 wks |
0 comments:
Post a Comment